Comments from ???

''It's just my opinion,'' he said. ''We've got guys who have been playing
and playing well, and in bringing guys in, we have to see how they play, we
have to teach them how we want them to play or we'd be making mistakes in
games right away, so we have to work them in.

''We've got to move people in at the right time and the right way, to make
sure they understand how we're playing. They may be playing a totally
different way than we're playing, and you just don't come in and change from
one to another. You've got to feel it, see it, talk about it, go out and
practice it, and then go out and play it.''

Can you guess who made these comments???  Answer to come later today.

Cecil