Re: The mystery that is Obie and other thoughts

Definitely winnable. Celts didn't play well and really haven't played great
in over a week (despite some wins). I'm hoping they're learning some lessons
from the San Antonio and Portland losses instead of treating them like moral
victories. There are no moral victories when you're losing home games during
a playoff stretch.

As for Pots, Obie said he was fine last night. It wasn't sickness keeping
him out of the lineup, just the coach. I guess I'm just missing something
that he sees in Battie and Eric Williams. Whereas Obie obviously believes
the Celts got where they are because of those guys, I tend to think they got
where they are in spite of them. It's not that Battie can't contribute at
all, but Pots has been playing too well to relegate him to a five-minute
role just because Batgirl is back. It's not like he's making room for Bill
Russell.

Mark

Dan wrote:

Pots had food poisoning and didn't play in the SA game. So maybe he's still
under the weather. Ball movement was bad in general. They were also tying up
our defensive rebounds giving them time to set up. Can't afford 17 turnovers
against a team like Portland, we're just not that good yet. This game was
winnable.

DanF