From: James A. Hill [mailto:jahill@leasingservice.com]
Sent: March 19, 2002 11:28 AM
To: Celtics (E-mail)
Subject: Re: The mystery that is Obie and other thoughts

Well I sit behind the visitors bench and it was clear that Portland "knew"
that they were going to win this game.  The coach's were joking with the
announcers all night.  They were just keeping the game close.

That said, why didn't Delk foul with 35 sec. left in the game?  Why just let
them dribble out the clock?  A couple missed FT's by them and a fortunate
shot by our guys and maybe we could have gone into OT.

Pierce sure looked like he played VG defense on Pippen most of the night.

And Cecil, you were sure right.  Rogers sure is a fun player to watch.
Let's hope there is a way to keep him.

<Jim

Mark stated:
Snip...
The defense again was shaky and once again the ball movement was pretty
poor. Portland was intense on the defensive end. If the Celts had made a
concerted effort to move the ball and make them work a little, I'm betting
we would have taken some of the spring out of their steps.
Snip...