Re: Tough Loss

Orion wrote:

>A tough loss tonight but at least they are showing we can compete with some
>of the upper echelon teams.  The refs weren't making any calls either Duncan
>and Rose were over the back a few times with no calls.

We all saw tonight why Tim Duncan is a top 50 player in this league.
 How many whistles can one guy get in *his* favor. Even Shaq would be
proud. Past two games the Spurs have been completely bailed out of a
loss to a so-called weaker Eastern Conference team by referees. 43 to 21
free throw attempts in a 5 or 6 point win over Chicago and tonights
embarrassment against the Celts......