Re: 4:56 left in the game

In a message dated 3/13/2002 9:39:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wwfjericho@iprimus.com.au writes:

> Hehehehe - That was awesome... Awful quarter by Walker, statistically, 4
> fouls before getting the rebound and then the trey....... WOOT!

> P.S. Which ref was NJ's best player tonight?

Unfortunately, even tho I have NBA League Pass, I was blacked out in NY where
the Nets were bumped onto one of Cablevision's rinky-dink affiliates that's
not available on Direct TV so I had to listen to the Nets' radio feed and
only got glimpses when NBA TV switched to the action. The Nets' broadcasters
complained about the officiating for the first three quarters but were
practically giddy about it for most of the 4th.

George