Battie Bashing..

Sheesh..

I can't disagree with some of this list more..

Battie doesn't lope..and he isn't a slacker. He plays hard just as Blount and Potapenko do. He gets the minutes because he is the most talented and has the stats to back it up.

 He is the only guy I see throwing down nice dunks and blocking shots on a regular basis. And he is the only center we have save AW that gets any respect whatsoever from the refs.

I like Potapenko..but Battie is much better.
Sure Potapenko gets a few extra offensive rebounds..
But Battie would have slammed a few more alley oops,
and blocked a few shots. Pots was blocked by Jahidi White... that wouldn't have happened with Battie.

True Battie isn't a great player...
But he runs well, jumps well....and can hit the occasional jumper. He can block a few shots, and throw down the occasion dunk. He has more basketball savy then either.  Pots or Blount...though granted that isn't saying much. And he has better hands then both or them.

He really isn't half bad. The Celtics are doing
better with him out because AHEM they added Tony Delk
and Rodney Rodgers. These players are the third and fourth best players on the team now. Not to mention we have been playing a string of the sorriest teams in the NBA..the jordanless Wizards and the Marshamellow like
baldy coached Magic. I pray we the Magic in the playoffs
BTW.

Personally I think some people just decide how they THINK a player is and then see that. Regardless as whether thats true or not.

Oh yeah..I forgot to mention Battie shots like 50% from
the floor.

I am sorry you have to be a little soft yourself to think Potapenko or Blount outplay this guy.

Why don't you watch that stiff we traded for him on the knicks if you want to see soft. Battie was the best deal
we made in the Pitino era.

Come on OB isnt that dumb. If Pots or Blount were really
better he would play them. This argument is a little like the buffoons who were pining for Palacio over KA.
Sure miracle milt is really better then KA. haha.

Yawn..
I am sure the resident basketball genius...BSG think
Battie is soft too and that we should really be playing
Potapenko! Damn...we need some shot blocking. We aren't always going to be playing sorry ass eastern teams.

It will been Potapenko who will likely be shipped out..
not Battie.

Pete