The Wiz II

   I am nervous about which team will show up tonight.  Will it be the
Celtics who have blown out two pretenders?  Or the ones who barely beat the
sorry Wiz last night?  Last night was somewhat encouraging in that no one
(with the possible exception of Anderson) had what could be called a standout
game, yet they won anyway, with Rogersdelk getting the requisite 20 points
(plus).
   Plus:  I missed news on Battie.  How long is he supposed to be out?