Re: Sorry - I couldn't resist . . .

> From: "Dan Forant" <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
>
> Hey, Bird, maybe you don't understand English. I used to say the Celts
> sucked. Maybe your a Bird Brain.

Well, I know that "your" isn't synonymous with "you're", anyway.  Now, who
doesn't "understand English" again?

Yeah, you "used to say the Celts sucked".  The point in the original post
was that your posts used to (???) be all about how they sucked.  Now you
change your tune when they win.  So?  Whaddaya want -- a medal?  I stand
by my opinion that your posts weren't so much effected by the Celts as you
just being curmudgeonly.

Either way, looks like old Dan Forant = same as the new Dan Forant.

Celts looking good in the first half.  In an earlier post, I apparently
forgot about guys like Corliss Williamson, Jon Barry (yuck), and the like.
   But really, can anyone say they aren't surprised by Detroit this year?

Bird

P.S. "Maybe your a Bird Brain", indeed!  What a knee-slapper.  Gee, Forant,
  maybe you're just a ... ah, forget it.