Re: But I draw the line with Kenny.

At 06:38 PM 3/6/02 -0800, PaulM wrote:
>But please, I refuse to love Kenny Anderson. I don't care how well he's
>playing and he's playing better than I ever expected. I draw the line with
>Kenny. There's no way I'm admitting I was wrong about him.

Nobody ever admits to baldly being wrong these days anyway, so how about
the standard 'made a small error in judgement' or the more creative 'was
positive vision impaired' or in the the classic mold of today's world, the
helpless victim of an evil plot on Kenny's part to make you look bad : )

Nice to see them finally put away a game when they could.
Kim "I wasn't wrong about Kenny, I was simply right-deprived"