We are vindicated; Obie learning

First, spectacular win. We stop a losing streak,  beat a hated rival and
whiners Mutumbo and Iverson. We continue to beat teams who are better than us
and lose to teams worse than us.

As for Obie learning:

1) He put some size at the two guard position (Walter)
2) He minimized the play of Erik Williams, especially in crunch time.
3) They continuously  went to their money man, Pierce, in the post to draw
the double team in crunch time.
4) They played Walker and Rogers at the same time.

This is all I have been asking. It was just a bonus that Delk was able to
show he can fill in for Kenny at the point guard spot. Coming up with Walter
and the fact that Walter didn't screw things up was a suprise. I would have
preferred Kedrick but this works too. I would also like to compliment the Cs
on going to Walter in the post and burn the Sixers for playing the little guy
(Iverson). I hope Obie locks this in his memory banks.

The blocks and offensive rebounding by Rogers was also a suprise. I liked the
check he gave Harping at the end of the game. Let's add enforcer to the list
of skills he has.

We saw in this game the positives of what the trade can do for us, provided
Obie plays them in the right way. I said the trade was a short term-yes, long
term-no. If Wallace is able to resign Rogers without having to dump anyone
else on the team (a future fear), it will be a long term-yes. I would like to
see Wallace wearing a Rogers jersey.

The wheels are back on....

DJessen33