Re: Celts 100 - Sixers 94

rich@daviesdesign.com writes:

> They're driving me nuts!

     No kidding.  I managed to watch this one from mid-first to the end.
Defense was terrific throughout, and it looks like Delk and Rogers are
getting integrated into the flow a bit.  Rogers hit some key 3s in the 4th to
prevent another late game swoon.  But Star #1 has to go to Walter, who
wreaked defensive havoc out there.  8 points, six boards, and those arms were
windmilling like a skinny guy on speed in a hurricane.  From watching this
game, you'd get the impression that the Celtics have a number of offensive
threats.  Maybe they do?
      A road win against the Lakers and then one against the Sixers, our two
great rivals.  Maybe this season is OK after all!
     And my usual kudos to this list:  while I dislike some of the easy
labelling ("Obie is a moron," etc.) this losing streak and trade have
engendered some of the best debate of the year.  Keep it up!
 - Doug