You can't win with Two Players

<<I'm sorry, Q, but you don't have an "argument" here to refute.  You have
an opinion.  Can't refute that, it's your opinion and you're entitled.
But you never give any reasons, and reasons make up an argument.  The only
thing that comes close is "But he wants to be out there for 48 minutes and
touch the ball every time down" and somehow other players have suffered
because of this.  I don't see it.  I like the fact that he wants to be out
there for 48 minutes.  As one of the two only real star-level talents we
have, he ought to be out there, touching the ball quite a bit.  What's the
problem?  I want he and Pierce to dominate the game: that's what got us
our early success.  Now, when Pierce is trying to spread it around, we
have problems.

Bird>>

You can't win with just two players and no basketball player can play every
minute of every game. The coach has to adjust the strategy of shooting 20-30 3
point shots a night by trying to establish scoring inside. Walker is our best
bet followed by Pierce and Anderson, Rogers, and even E-Will. This station
people at the 3 point line and letting Walker go one on five won't work
(reference Pitino). Obie has not been doing any coaching or adjusting out
there from what I can tell. The rest of the field has stepped up their games
and I don't see the Celtics stepping up their game. This is a prime recipe for
losing streaks, finishing weakly, and missing the playoffs. Walker has been
here for six years. He has not made the role players better. I'm seeing the
same approach to the game that has caused the Celtics to miss the playoffs.
That is why good players wind up being traded. Antione Walker will be on the
trading block soon if the Celtics falter further. And we will only get 40
cents on the dollar talent wise for Walker but it will open up opportunities
for the other guys to contribute and break up logjams at the forward spot and
clear lots of cap room. I mean does anyone want to watch the Celtics struggle
until Walkers contract runs out?