Kenny Anderson on this great trade by Wallace

 From the Arizona daily newspaper this morning:

``
 Boston guard Kenny Anderson said the Celtics probably got the best of the
deal for now. He's not sure about the long term.
"You don't have to be a brain surgeon to understand who we let go," he
said, referring to rookie Joe Johnson. "If I was a general manager, I might
have pushed the same move. And I might have been bothered giving up on Joe
Johnson so early.
"It's a good situation for now. Down the road, you're losing a player in
Joe Johnson who is going to be a great player in this league. But you're
making the decision for now."

Please pass the barf bag.