Re: Very Difficult Times Ahead

    (Watch the Cs blow Philly out by 20 and then watch the total befuddlement
on this list!)
    I have no clue what's going on.  After all, JJ and Milt were, at best,
peripheral parts of this team.  It's almost like we picked up two more
players without giving anything up, and those two are, at worst, competent
pros.  I wonder if they aren't simply tired?  Or if chemistry has been
somehow screwed up by the trade?
    Whatever the cause may be, though, thanks to Paul for cheering us all up!