Re: Walker played the three!

In a message dated 3/1/2002 11:41:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jahill@leasingservice.com writes:

> Well, give Obie credit for playing Battie, Rogers and Walker at the same
> time, with Walker playing the three.  I hope we see some more of it.

Not that it makes any difference but I'm sure that Rogers was the "3" and
Walker the "4" in Obie's mind.

Will somebody tell Wendy Nix she should worry more about what the teams
behind us do instead of the Nets. I for one would have rather that the Nets
beat the Sixers who can now catch us in the standings as early as Monday
night, but Wendy felt it was "good news for the Celtics" that the Nets lost.

George