RE: short wish list

> ** Original Subject: RE: short wish list
> ** Original Sender: "James A. Hill" <jahill@leasingservice.com>

> If we stay where we are, I would like to see someone tall.  We may need to
> trade up to get any of these guys in the second round.  There are some first
> rounders available at the end of the first that might net you a Gadzuric or
> Kristic or any of these guys.  We have enough short guys under contract.
>
> 1. Archibald.  A big kid with a strong work ethic who has the start of a low
> post game.  I would be happy with him at our pick.

Could be there. Katz likes him. But with the lack of big people with inside skills, I wouldn't
be surprised to see someone grab him higher than expected.

> 2. Christofferson.  Another big kid.

He can run the court and another non-American big man.

> 3. Jason Jennings.  And again.

No later than early second - be surprised if he makes it out of the first round.

> 4. Jamal Sampson.  Good motivation would help him apparently.  Probably will
> go much higher.

Early second because teams value his shotblocking and defense.

Download the LEXX Browser at http://www.scifi.com/lexx/