We need a POINT guard!

  I'm tired of all these converted two guards trying to play the point.  Is
it any wonder why Kenny Anderson got so much press this year after a largely
mediocre season?  We have no other point guard on the team and haven't had
one for quite some time.  His numbers were average, but compared to what we
had on the bench he seemed like All-World!
Unlike most posters here I don't have a lot of faith in Cook unless he's done
a 180 from his St. Johns days.
  Wallace should be on the phone with Jacque Vaughn's agent at midnight on
July 1st.
I've watched him play for 9 years now.  The guy can run an offense, can find
the open man, can run a fast break with the best of them, is a natural leader
and, contrary to popular opinion, he can hit an open shot be it from 12ft  or
26 ft.  Best of all, he's a natural born point guard with a point guards
instincts (something even Kenny still struggles with), not a shooting guard.