RE: Why the second round can be important and why we should be angry that Wallace isn't working anyone out...

Yeah, well I was going to make a wry comment on that,
but decided to cut them some slack.

However, as the Spurs proved taking Euro MVP Ginobelli
at 57, compared to Worthless and Papoose drafting Clack at 55
the same year, it does pay to do your homework.

And what about the possibility of the Lakers dealing semi-stiff Horry to the Pacers
for Woods and Croshere?  That one turned my stomach. That's the type of deal that
a Celtic GM used to make.

It's nice that the C's achieved so much, that they can rest on their laurels, while the
Lakers are trying to improve. Oh well, maybe the C's will trade up in the
second round.
Ray

Download the LEXX Browser at http://www.scifi.com/lexx/