Re: Chicago Pre-Draft names I'm watching

If I remember correctly, the C's did drive a lot early in the series. When it became evident that they were going to get zero calls, they realized their only chance was to hit jumpers. Lokking back, it didn't matter either way. NBC and Stern had their minds made up who was going to play in the finals.

From: kevin <bostonceltics17nojunkmailplease@yahoo.com>
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Chicago Pre-Draft names I'm watching
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 17:00:22 +0800

I saw bits of the lakers-nets series. Nets were playing the same zone defense on the
lakers. Numerous times, Fox or Fisher, would dribble in beating the zone, getting to the
foul line this way. I can't remember us having the same method during our loss. So other
than kicking out to shooters, I hope our other guys (not named Pierce or Walker) learns
how to do such.

******original msg******