FW: Hi! From Josip

An interesting e-mail response from Josip Sesar's site regarding coming to
play for the Celtics.

Hi! This e-mail address is my father's address cause I am in Mostar (Bosnia
and Herzegovina). I am a free agent starting this summer, but as much I
liked to go to Boston, no one has not called me yet. My agents are Mr. L.
Capiccioni (Europe) and Mr. Herbert L. Rudoy (USA), and they did not said
anything about Boston and the possibillity to transfer me there. Thanks for
Your compliment and from what I've seen in the NBA playoffs the C's fans are
truly the best in the hole world....so we will see about this transfer to
Boston.....I would like to come to the Fleet Center to be a part of the C's
army, and to conquer NBA again........Best regards from Josip Sesar
P.S. I appologise to You for my bad english