re: PG spot

Point taken, but after the dust settles all that'll be left is those 2 has-beens (Hardaway & Blaylock).
With the exception of Damon Jones all the other names you mentioned will be goners in the next 2 months.  Jones is a decent PG but he's not what the Celts need right now.  Veteran leadership at the 1 spot is what this team lacks with the departure of Kenny. Tim & Mookie may be way past their prime but they are proven PG's, not to mention that they will be very AFFORDABLE, the latter being the primary reason why I even brought up Tim's name in the first place.