Re: Thank you, Boston Sports Guy

My respect for Boston Sports Guy's writing and Celtic history never carried
over to his evaluation of NBA  talent or trades. BSG runs with the herd. The
herd loved the Rogers trade. I distinctly remember him heavily supporting it.
I said I thought it was good from a short term prespective and bad from a
long term. My final conclusion was I wouldn't have done the deal because the
risk was too high of not resigning him versus losing a lottery pick. You
don't see BSG retracting his previous statements now. Right now its looks
like I was right.

I will say that getting Rogers last year enabled us to go to the Eastern
conference finals. This saved us the normal progression of first making the
playoffs, then winning the first series, etc. and gave Walker and Pierce a
great amount of playoff experience. Right now, it looks like I was correct on
Rogers trade. However, if we move on to the championship this year, I will
attribute some of that to the experience the Cs got the year before and agree
that I was wrong...

DJessen33