From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Jaims
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 7:20 PM
To: Celtics
Subject: PG for the last spot?

If i were to choose from Ray's list of available PGs, I'd say my choice
would
be one of these players: Erick Strickland, Chris Childs or Greg Anthony.

These PGs are tough defenders and of course, shoot the 3 well.  But I'd like
Erick Strick to return as we've already seen what he can contribute and that
he fits well with our team.

Jaims