Thanks, Kenny

I'd be remiss as a Celtics fan if I didn't interrupt my teeth-gnashing
over the front office's machinations and pay a brief tribute to #7.  I was
one of Kenny Anderson's biggest detractors during his first 3-1/2 years
with the Celtics.  I was dead set against trading Chauncey Billups to get
Kenny and didn't think he did much to help the team until this past
season.  But what a change.  Kenny's dedication to conditioning, team
defense and sharing the ball were admirable.  He was a large part of the
team's considerable success this year and for that I'm grateful to him.
Let's hope Vin Baker takes a lesson from Kenny's 2001-02 example.

Michael Gooen
http://health.yahoo.com