Waterloo

This is Wallace's Waterloo.   He has gambled that Vin Baker will change the direction of his life and his game.  I have been waiting for the celtics to make a good trade for years. It hasn't happened.  This trade has the potential to destroy this team for at least four years. The team will have No flexibility and will lose talent  If Sundov plays well he is gone next year. If Bremmer starts to be a good player - gone next year. If kedrick become a star he's gone in a few years. Anyone who exceeds expectations and a contract coming up will be gone. We will have to live with the Vin Baker for four years and if he sucks so will the team.  This is Wallace's signature trade.  Vin has to be better than he has been for the last three years. If not this is a horrible trade.   I liked Wallace but tar and feathering will be be happening next spring.  He will no longer be in the NBA.