From: Berry, Mark S [mailto:berrym@BATTELLE.ORG]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 12:09 PM
To: Celtic igtc list (E-mail)
Subject: Well, it's done (link)

http://msn.espn.go.com/nba/news/2002/0722/1408668.html
<http://msn.espn.go.com/nba/news/2002/0722/1408668.html>

OK, so is Shammond Williams the starting point guard? Tony Delk? Are they
serious?

Is there anything else out there? The Celtics now have nothing to trade.
Nothing. They can't trade Baker. Pierce and Walker are untouchable. No one
else has an ounce of value. They can't do anything. They have no money for
free agents, and won't have.

Does anyone have any thoughts about the point guard spot or the lineup now
that Baker is a reality?

Mark