RE: Kedrick was Shaw MVP until final game shutdown

Good. Looking forward to seeing Kedrick Jordan in the starting lineup for the
upcoming season. Let's hope O'Boring doesn't keep this All Star in the
making down on the bench, as he's the impact player to put the Celtics over
the top. Although it would help things a bit, if he would actually outscore the playing
guarding him.
Ray

Download the LEXX Browser at http://www.scifi.com/lexx/