Re:

Moving back East may be
> what the doctor ordered for Baker. Just getting rid of
Anderson makes me
> gushy.
>
> DanF

Hi Dan:

I've already stopped praying that the Celtics get cold
feet, since it sounds like the deed is done.

What matters now are the details beyond
KennyAnderson+RodneyRogers for Baker.

e.g. is Forte in or out of the swap? Will Gaston get 3
million in cash from Seattle?

I wish there was a location where fans could gather to
voice protest before the trade goes down, like the
Parisians have with Bastille.

But honestly,we should stop being babies about this. This
is what the other shoe feels like. For every Red Sox team
that signs a John Damon, you have a just-on-the-verge of
a championship club like Oakland dealing with the losses
of Giambi or Damon every offseason. Or Seattle losing
Sele, Griffey Jr, Randy Johnson etc. How does that feel?

Yes the Celtics were at long last a conference finalist
last year. But life goes on.

Our team simply couldn't afford to pay Rodney Rogers more
than a million per year, because of the one season luxury
cap hit.

Let's get over it and move on. Let's hope for the best
possible outcome. I'm saying that sincerely.

We are Celtics fans.

Joe

***

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.