RE: Baker

If Baker can return to his form with the Bucks he provides us with an low
post scoring threat that can give us 15/10 something that Battie or V will
not give us. along with that we would get Shammond Williams probably a young
scoring point better than anyone currently on the squad with the exception
of Anderson. If we could add Forte or Williams and pick up Dez Mason this
would help us immensely if Baker can shed some pounds and stay healthy. We
should not take this huge multi-year contract off their hands without
getting a player like Mason in return. Mason adds another athletic outside
scoring threat.

Another option s still with the Clippers. Could we get Chris Wilcox and
Marko Jaric in a deal for Anderson? The Clippers are still in search of a
veteran point. Wilcox is the aggressive athletic player we need, and they
don't with Elton Brand and at 6'7" Jaric could help If they can't sign
Olowkandi we could try to get him to agree to a sign and trade and add V or
Battie.

Olowokandi
Wilcox
Walker