Re: Peter May and Chris Wallace

In a message dated 7/19/02 6:17:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
wayray@ix.netcom.com writes:

> - Wallace frequently used the term: "Big O" which may be code for: Oliver
> Miller is on the team and at the dining table.

Mark me down in favor signing him assuming he keeps his weight in check. Put
him on a short lease by offering only a partially guaranteed contract to keep
him motivated and hungry but in a good way.

CeltsSteve

"Life Is a Bowl of Gumbo. Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much!"