shaw's

Can anyone tell me what the situation with the Shaw's league tickets is? I know
you can order them through ticketbastard and pick them up at the gym, but can
you also buy them at the door without the extra charge? I'd like to avoid
paying ticketbastard fees just on principle.

Speaking of  Shaw's, are there any attendee accounts of last night's game? Just
from the box score, Forte seems to be pretty much tearing up the league,
Kedrick and Bremer are playing well, and Mott is rebounding. Looks like
Songaila finally had a decent game (8 pts, 8 rebs.)
Kestas