Re: Is Wallace taking advice from Pitino???

Summer league... Good games by Bremer and Forte last night, but Kedrick was
a disaster. 3-for-16 for 10 points. Apparently he hit a couple of 3-pointers
but other than that spent the night shooting jumpers and missing badly (from
internet accounts, FWIW). And this wasn't against Richard Jefferson. It was
against Corey Hightower (probably a rematch from their JUCO days) and Jeryl
Sasser. Kedrick has a LOOONG way to go. The "braintrust" could have done
better in the 2001 draft if they were throwing darts.

At this rate, ABC/ESPN is going to really regret all those Celtics games.

Mark
I know this will p*ss of the Kedrick lovers (I think he will be good also) but Forte has shown more this summer. I think he has more than what they are trying to get from Seattle. If they give him a chance he will surprise people.