Re: blechhhh

At 08:31 AM 7/18/2002 -0400, Josh Ozersky wrote:
As they used to say in Mad Magazine, blecccch.
The Globe suggested a trade rumor of Kenny and
Vitaly for Vin Baker.  Yeah!  Now there's a trade
that makes a lot of sense.  Because Vin Baker is
so well-known as a dominant, hard-working player.
Let's give up our only true center for him so Baker can
play ten minutes a game at his natural position.  It's
not like he doesn't make ten million a year for the next
12 years.

What the hell?  They also said we're out of the running
for Rogers...what the #^@!& is going on here?

Sorry guys but this is becoming tiresome. Can we at least wait until they transpire before brooding about them? Since when did the Mediots scribblings become gospel anyway? Gaston distresses me as much as the rest of the list but I am not going to lose sleep over his tight ass approach to team ownership as with his incompetence I might never be visited by Morpheus. As Celtic fans in the Gaston the Youngers tenure we have enough to worry about without adding what hasn't transpired to the list IMO of course. Right now I'm pissed we only got to see the Celtics contingent televised once this summer!! Such is life and the Sox bats have seemingly come back to life in time for our visit to the hated Yankees in Gotham!! Love my Celts but the Sox are playing and the Celts rumors are hopefully that, just rumors and when the season begins things won't seem as gloomy to you. Just my thoughts and YMMV!!! Later.Mike