bye bye dee

I don't think she should sue...she's no good.
She deserves to be fired.  She's the one who
gave Antoine a technical last season for looking
at another player the wrong way.  Violet Palmer
is worse, but I guess if the league is going to
fire one of its two women refs, it's going to be
the white one.  They should really purge the league
of bad refs, black and white, male and female.
But how many good ones would that leave?

Bennet Salvatore?
Joe Forte?
Joe Crawford?
Ed Rush?

I'd like to see Mike Mathis go, along with Violet,
hugh hollins, Ronnie Nunn, and some of the others.
Bavetta too.