Damon Jones

I wonder where the GM sees Damon Jones in the talent
pecking order...compared to say EStrickland or roster
backups like Forte and Cook.

Damon Jones
Detroit Regular Season 01-02
67 games 16.2mpg 5.1ppg 2.1 apg
.401FG .371 3-pt .729FT

Detroit Playoffs
10 games 18.1mpg 4.3ppg 2.5 apg
.381FG .296Treys .750FT

Career
.396FG .369 3-pt 5.3ppg 2.3 apg .89 TOs

Damon Jones is a pretty decent 3-point shooter (.369
career) who was in Rick Carlisle's playoff rotation this
year (18.1 mpg). He's listed at 6-3 185 pounds. In 1999,
he signed with the Celts in mid-April and finished that
season with the team. He turns 27 this summer. The only
thing I remember about him is that he is very polite in
interviews.

***
L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?