Bruno Sundov

No mention of a lowpost game I can see....hardly ever
plays but seems somewhat feisty and serious, like Vitaly.
I personally think Boston ought to sign the better
situational defender/shotblocker, between Shaw-Shaq and
Sundov.

***

http://www.realgm.com/src_indiana_column.php
(...) this kid has seriously been misused by the three
organizations he has been with since arriving in the NBA.
For those of you who aren't familiar with Bruno, it is
time for Sundov 101.

Sundov's NBA career was launched when the Dallas
Mavericks selected Bruno in the second round of the 1998
NBA Draft. He was the 35th player chosen overall. Don
Nelson, known for his love for foreign talent, saw a big
future in Sundov. Sundov didn't get to play much in his
first two seasons with Dallas, only playing in 14 games
being stuck behind Shawn Bradley.

This past summer, Sundov was the deal breaker in the four-
team trade that brought Howard Eisley to Dallas. However,
the Jazz didn't give Sundov a shot and cut the young
Center. He just didn't fit I guess but Ostertag does?
Anyway, from there, the Pacers signed Sundov.

Sundov still hasn't received the playing time that he
deserves, but when he has played, he has played well. He
hasn't logged over 15 minutes in any game, except one. On
January 13th, Sundov played 33 minutes scoring 17 points
on 8 of 14 shooting while pulling down 9 rebounds. Then
after that, he gets very little playing time again.
Isiah, Why?

Sundov can only get better. With his young age and
awesome jump shot for a legit 7 footer, he is going to be
a premium when the new zone defense rules are
implemented. So why let someone like this waste away on
the bench in favor of players like Zan Tabak and Sam
Perkins all year? I don't know, that is why I led off the
column how I did.

***
http://web2.iadfw.net/jdport/dot_dot.htm
And last and possibly least, enigma of the future Bruno
Sundov displayed his talent in the FIBA All-Star game.
This is the same contest that launched Dirk into our
lives. Bruno only played 10 minutes in the first half and
0 in the second. But, the youngster henceforth to be
known as Zasun or the Rail for those of you who dont
speak croation, showed flashes of talent offensively.
Bruno showed great touch from outside as he hit a 3
pointer and great court awareness on a touch pass on the
fast break. His passing overall was polished. Talented,
but not ready for prime time by any stretch...
L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?