Tonight!

Tonight is a huge game, imo. The Bucks stomped us the other night and
they wanted to make their statement to us that they plan on going to the
Finals and all roads to LA this Spring go through Milwaukee. Fair
enough. Tonight is our turn to do the same with the Raptors and tell
them that they don't belong in the upper eschelon of the East. We are
better than them and to forget homecourt.

Anyone watching TNT tonight have a guess on Barkley's weight? I say he
comes in at 318. He is going to wear a Patriots speedo? I always loved
that guy, except when he held Bird back for Dr J's sucker punch.

I hate Sam Casell. That is what is wrong with the NBA: "We've got to get
certain things that I want. There are certain things I've got to have. I
want everything that Sam Cassell deserves under the
collective-bargaining agreement. I'm done with it. When my
representative says it's time, it's time. When I get everything I need,
it will be that simple." When people refer to themselves in a different
person it gives me Shaq-arreha. Well, at least he is a 5 time
all-star..in his mind.

Peace!

Go PATS!