We need to have patience with our rookies, folks.

Sure, JJ is in a funk, but he has shown signs that
he'll be a solid pro and a great complimentary player.
KB also has tons of promise, obviously.

I still think Forte will develop into a reggie lewis
type scorer and would love to see him start a few
games while KB is out and JJ is down, just to see what
he can do.

Remember, they're all kids playing with the best
players in the world. It takes a little time to adjust
and find your place in the pros.

The only rookie we've had who stepped right in and
played like a pro from day one was LB. These kids
aren't at that level and probably never will be, but I
suspect they'll be solid by the end of next season.

what we're seeing this year is the benefit of
continuity--the players know each other better, so are
more effective as a team. i think the proper move from
here is making a move in the next draft to get a
veteran point or big guy with our draft pick if
there's nothing we like at our spot.

In the meantime, we're winning--enjoy it.
http://auctions.yahoo.com