Re: Should Antoine Walker Be An All-Star?

I am not sure what the point is.  Are you saying that the East should only
play 4 players since there is no one worthy of playing the PF spot?  Or
should the West donate one or two of its 6 better guys to help the East
out?  What is your solution  or what is your point?

Bill