Re: Heh heh heh heh heh

"Way Of The Ray" <wayray@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
3C509D04.4A88FA5A@ix.netcom.com">news:3C509D04.4A88FA5A@ix.netcom.com...
> There's no prequesites for or scheduling of my posts. When I'm not busy,
> make my opinion known.
> Ray
>
> BSF wrote:
>
> > Celtics win = No Ray

Well you must be pretty busy lately....either that or...the C's have been
winning....why is it Ray that when the C's win, you never post?  Now I know
you have been asked this message MANY times in the past, yet have never
given an answer.  Will this be another time to ignore a very simple
question?

At 26-17, your posts have become predictable when we lose, but since that is
the only time you post, many listmates are wondering why you bother...of
course...those of us who have been around here long enough know it's just
how you are...a Celtic-basher when we lose and invisible when we win.  Heh
heh heh heh heh.

Cecil