the 76er game

Tommy summed ut up well when he said "The Celtics are playing well, Philly
is playing superbly!"  Sometimes we lose because we don't play well.  Last
night, despite the occasional assistance from the refs, Philly simply
played that much better.  One can defend by saying we had some injuries and
illness, but in all honesty, there was no stopping Philly in general and
Iverson in particular.  Give them credit, Philly played a great game.

Give credit also to Boston, who unlike the Knicks recently, never gave up,
and damn near pulled off a comeback win.  I wished we'd done a few things
better, made a few more shots, and once again, I really wish the refs would
call things better than they have been.  But that shouldn't take away from
what was an exciting game to watch.  I have a feeling the playoffs are
going to be a classic this year, and as difficult is it may prove to be for
Boston, I really hope we meet Philly for the Conference final.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle