From: Berry, Mark S [mailto:berrym@BATTELLE.ORG]
Sent: January 24, 2002 4:39 PM
To: 'Shawn Niles'; Berry, Mark S; GuyClinch@AOL.com; celtics@igtc.com
Subject: RE: Kenny vs. Tinsley

The only area Pierce was better than Reggie last night was rebounding. You
provided the stats yourself. Did you watch the game? Reggie was better last
night. Neither guy distinguished himself down the stretch. Pierce is sick
and hurt, no doubt, and obviously he's the superior player. But last night
he wasn't. Tinsley is hurt as well, or doesn't that count? My point was that
just because Kenny played better than Tinsley last night doesn't mean
Tinsley stinks and thank goodness we drafted Forte... Just like Reggie
playing better than Pierce doesn't mean he's the superior player.

Mark