Re: Team Basketball

In a message dated 1/23/2002 10:17:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
norine@sover.net writes:

> Kedrick went out of the game, he's injured, I heard something about his
> ankle?  Can anyone qualify that?  A shame, he's something to watch.

Kedrick came down on Battie's foot and his ankle really bent over. They said
it was a bad sprain but he was also taken to the hospital for x-rays. There
was no update on his condition during the post game. Like Tommy always says
"I hope he had it taped".

Al Harrington of the Pacers also went down with what looked like a blown out
knee. He was carried off in agony. It was termed a sprained knee which is
about all you can say until the MRI but they said that heard a pop.

George