From: Michael Gooen [mailto:callmebogie@yahoo.com]
Sent: January 17, 2002 12:26 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Cecil Most

Cecil Wright wrote:

<<You are speaking of the WBL, the World Basketball League (6'5 and
under) which featured the Halifax Windjammers>>

<<I was lucky enough to have been their television play by play
broadcaster for year one of their operations>>

That is so cool, Cecil!  Just tell me the first time Smart swiped the rock
from an opponent you yelled "Halifax stole the ball!"

Michael Gooen
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/