Rashard Lewis?

It's probably impossible. It's early and I can barely breath so there's no way
I can figure out salary cap implications but Rashard Lewis certainly would
look good in Celtic green.

Paul M.

Will Lewis opt out?
Uncertain future: Forward wants Sonics to pay him max salary or will consider
leaving

Frank Hughes; The News Tribune

Seattle SuperSonics forward Rashard Lewis confirmed to The News Tribune on
Monday that he plans to opt out of his contract in the summer and become an
unrestricted free agent.

Lewis also said that he wants the Sonics to pay him the maximum salary
allowable, a contract starting at $10.6 million per season, or he is going to
explore joining another team.

"I am going to look at my options again this summer, like I did last time I
was a