Letter to NBA

I'm not going to bore you with my letter to the NBA, but I pretty much
stated the refereeing was among the worst I've ever seen this year and that
they would be well served by better training and testing of the rules - and
about calling games the same for every team.  Refs should be made
immediately accountable for their mistakes.  I also said Shaq should have
received a stiffer penalty, since someone else had, for the same offense,
and because of his size he was dangerous if he really hit someone.  Not
because he's a bad guy, he isn't - but because he's so much bigger and
stronger than the average player.  Fairness from the refs for everyone is
all we're asking - that will solve alot of the problems.

Dorine