From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com] On Behalf
Of Kestutis Kveraga
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 1:11 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: NBA "justice"

--- You wrote:
Pretty arrogant of you to assume you're the ONLY one on a
basketball-related list who HAS.
--- end of quote ---

I'm not assuming that: 'some' =/= 'all'. Moreover, others may need a
'refresher course'. Whatever. If you have been in these situations and
still think that, this argument can't be resolved. You think Shaq had no
reason for doing what he did, and should be punished much more severely.
I don't. Let's leave it at that.

Kestas