NBA "justice"

Can we lobby to have Snoopy sent to the NBA to manage player discipline?  I returned to the list, after having been away for several weeks, just in time to read his reasoned response to the outrageous behavior, but it's obvious no one in the NBA saw it, or perhaps the resulting "discipline" would not have been the gentle "slap on the wrist."  Shaq joins a long list of felons who play NBA ball.  It is truly unfortunate that sportsmanship is no longer a value in professional sports.

Aimee