Up To His Old Tricks

Found this in the Louisville Courier-Journal.  Hey, if a technique
works once....

[snip]
Late in the game, after TCU crashed the offensive boards for two of its 15
second-chance points in the second half, Pitino turned to his team's latest
addition: former University of Kentucky center Marvin Stone, who was on the
bench in street clothes and won't be eligible until the second semester next
season.

''I asked him, 'Marvin, do you have any idea how to block out?' '' Pitino
said later. ''He said, 'Yes,' and I said, 'Great, because I won't get to
your senior year and graduation with the way it's going right now.
(Assistant) Mick Cronin may be your coach. I'm sorry.' ''

[snip]