Re: First Half Thoughts -- Detroit Game

At 19:56 1/11/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>t But, listen to us, willya?  We're decrying a
>guy who is apparently *too* unselfish, *too* willing to look for teammates,
>  *too* into team ball.  But that's the reality in the NBA.  Guys who can
>score, need to.

That's my complaint with him exactly. He NEEDS to do it because he has the
ability. Deferring to others with less ability is not unselfishness - it's
selfish, because he's so afraid of making a mistake, he will pass up shots
or forego passes to the detriment of the team. We need to do a "Young
Frankenstein"-style "brain fluid equilibration" between Toine and JJ,
pronto (I'm kidding, of course).
Kestas